August 30, 2011

Hello forever!

Dear Future Husband,

                       The loooong wait is over! hahaha. you're now here suffering in my arms and you can do nothing about it! *evil laugh*. The truth is, I'm thankful for you, 'cause you are God given. I know that this relationship will work 'cause we met at the righ place, right time and 'cause we are blessed by Him.
                       Do you want to know why i love you? well i'll tell you anyway. i love you because you are kind, patient and respectful, and you love me to bits! not only that, I love you cause you bring out the best in me. you make me so happy. you never fail to make me laugh with your funny antics and you make my heart melt with your sweet gestures, tight hugs and yummy kisses; and I can see that you always try hard to understand me even in my foulest mood & you have this magic in making things better!
                       Together, I believe that, we are a team in helping each other achieve our dreams and promises. I love you so much & I will do my best to make this marriage work. I'll always take care of you & this family as long as I live. 

                                                                                      Faithfully yours,
                                                                                      Charina Villanueva