November 12, 2011

LIST OF NOTHINGNESS:

This picture was taken right after my manicure with Joy Salvador. 
we love the neon hues on our nails!


I made a weekly schedule on which i promise to obey. 
LUNNER. RUN TIME. LAB REPORTS DAY.
I can do this, definitely!

It is so maarte like me. 

I bought this at National Bookstore. they were selling this during the
Halloween Party days. care to have a mustache? :)

My Daily Planner, My hourly schedule and neon colored post its. 


I have a weak spot for colorful stuffs like this neon colored post its.
they help add an additional cuteness in my planner.


At last, my word matters now. 
I am now officially allowed to vote this May. 

Skittles. i like them on the table or on the floor. srsly. icky no?


My half sister is mustache-d. 
she loves it! haha

Robert Pattinson is Mustache-d!

Gingy is Mustache-d!