July 17, 2012

Tales From The Friendzoned (TFTFZ)


Do I even have the liberty to mock them lovers in love?

Those pathetic cheesy fools trying to imitate those crazy chick flicks that can never ever happen in real life are just impossible. I just want to skin them alive.

Where am I getting this? Well, I just had enough dosage of those love bullshit.  I realized that Popoy was stupid to still accept Basha even after her madramang pakikipagbreak. I realized that Jack and Rose relationship was pure lust, not love. (“Hey I just met you, and this I crazy, but here’s my bunk number so fuck me, maybe?”) They semi kinda met for just a couple of days. Kamusta naman yun for true love. I realized that all the love stories decipher Romeo and Juliet’s, always a tragedy in the end, never a happy ending.

Yes. I am bitter because I just had my heart broken to the guy that I have never even dated, to the guy that never even gave a slightest hint that he likes me back, to the guy that I never had a chance to start with. I thought it was only a crush but unfortunately, it ended up crushing my poor poor little heart.

I had a crush on him because he was the opposite of boring. He can sing, dance, act and tell funny jokes. He is charismatic too. I liked him, I liked him real lot. I’m saying it in past tense because I am in this stage of moving on. I am slowly accepting the fact that I fell in love with him and it’s going to be like a taboo if it will go any deeper.

You know what irks me more is the fact that he never showed interest which means that I never had any right to say ‘paasa siya’ because he’s not and it also means that he really really don’t like me in a way I want him to like me; wala man lang ni konting libog---ika nga. I’m just a friends forever kind of friend.

This is so sad and I’m always heartbroken and I know that I sound pathetic, I am really, because I’m heartbroken all the freaking time. This is because I am longing to be with someone right now. I miss the holding hands with your boyfriend while chilling in your house moments, I miss having pacute fights with someone and I miss hearing those three words from a loved one. I think I’m mentally deranged, (by the looks of this, I hope I’m mentally deranged) but that’s what I’m feeling right now. I fucking hate this shitty feeling.

Haaaaay positive mantra. Whoooooo. Whoooo. Breath. Breath. Haaaaah.

No more. I’m finally giving up on love. SAY HELLO TO FUCK BUDDIES SYSTEM! Kidding!
Seriously though, enough minding love and start cleaning my dorm room from now on. No more reading (after I finish despicable guy book 2) of WATTPAD because it makes me lovesick even more. I shall be foreveralone forever. </3 kthnksbye
_____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva