January 27, 2013

Tales that I Shan't Tell

According to my planner, I must blog about my new blogsite which is: Tales that I shan't tell. If you check the webbie, only one article is public, and that is the 50:50 mechanics for UPAEMS' Quiz Con. The reason why I made a new blog site is because I want to keep some things private but the need to blog them is in my blood so I did and thankfully at Wordpress, you can lock your blog in a secure mode and you can give out the pw for those who you really trust, like yourself. Also, doing this, I can share my 'public' blogs in littlemissschizophrenic while hiding my personal blogs. Yes, It might be stupid but I do use the internet as my -somewhat- diary and also a space where I can share the world things about me , like my passion, my loved ones, my frustrations and a lot of other things that makes me happy. Confusing, I know, But i'm happy. :D