December 28, 2013

Rejected C-shot

1. I applied concealer, foundation, and eyeliner. I fixed My eyebrows into a thick one too. 
If you can notice, I also applied foundation in my mouth.
2. I traced a smaller lips (than tracing my real lips) using a lip liner then I added a lighter shade 
of lipstick. 
3. I added some blush and eyeshadows all over my face.
4. I traced my lower lashes using my liquid eyeliner.
5. I glued fake eyelashes to my lower eyelids to create a bigger eyes effect.
6. I don't know what I did. hahaha
7. I drew small red dots using my lip liner, then i glued a white thread to create a fake stitch on
my face. 
8. I tried to conceal the red dots but it doesn't create much effect.
9. Lastly, I tried drawing black dots to create holes on my face.  viola!






My peg was a cute but scary type of make-up but then, I tried applying more eyeshadows
all over my eyelids and under my eyelids. I also applied dark shadows on my cheeks to
create hollow cheeks but alas, i failed. hahaha