September 09, 2011

schizophrenia

I'm lost.
I feel nostalgic with the unfamiliar place i'm in.
actually, i felt this before, when i choose to study here in UPLB.
                                       New school. New City. New people.
                               
                My heart wasn't prepared for the new set of battleground, still,
                I fought with all my might and eventually, i think, i won.

but this time, it's a little bit different.
i'm not in a new place, but in a new position.
i'm not clueless but the things i know were trashed.

                                                              All plans were changed.

I told myself  that i'll get closer to God this term, that i will not be
a part of the executive council of our organization and that acads is my second priority
 next to God of course.
unfortunately, it did not happen.
I'm sad. I'm broken. I'm lost. 

I'm lost.

I thought I love God more than anything else. I know I love Him more than anything else, but my actions don't show it. It is so frustrating to know that God gives you this time and yet you can't give Him yours. How tragic.

I ask for your help.