September 09, 2011

well, this is awkward.

           And so i'm in love with this guy, a blocmate. We've been friends since NF and i first met him during our zoo days. He was my group-mate. We've clicked ever since for a few reasons: we have the same sense of humor, we are both artistic people and we just love to bitch talk. I realized my like for him after Vian's (a blocmate) debut. then it bloomed. #truestory 

           If you must know, yes, i've already told him that i love him. I told him before summer classes and it was epic. Good thing was that he was cool with it. 

            I love him but i want to stop loving him. as soon as possible, please!
i can't just love my college buddy. it's a cliche. hahaha 
i think there's a written rule somewhere where you can't fall in love with your friend.
anyway, I want out. I really want to be JUST FRIENDS with him.
Nothing more. Nothing less. just friends. 

IT WAS AFTER THIS DAY, THIS DAY, WHEN I REALIZED THAT....
  
EVEN IF HE TEASE ME TO DEATH, BITCH AROUND OR TOTALLY NR.....


I STILL WANT TO SEE HIM, HANG OUT WITH HIM 'CAUSE..........

HE MAKES ME HAPPY AND BUT I CAN'T CONTINUE LOVING HIM.