April 28, 2012

He should have stayed


I first met him when I was in first year high school, but I’m not here to share my past love story with my ‘official’ first boyfriend, I’m here to tell you a story about a boy who left a girl that loved him deeply.

I don’t know what happened, really, all I know is that he fell out of love.

THAT BASTARD.

My ex-boyfriend was a first timer when it comes to committing in a relationship. I (think, still not sure though) am his first girlfriend but little did he know that I, too, am not used to committing since my ‘real’ first boyfriend wasn’t boyfriend material. Anyway, my point is, I think he was half-hearted with everything because he knew that I knew that he was new to that kind of thing and that I was easy on him because of that. I lowered my expectations and I lessened my demands. I was happy but not contented, and I’m sorry for that. I think we both know that not introducing me as your girlfriend to your family is one sign that things between us won’t work out.

Anyway, I loved him dearly. I became a more patient person, I’ve learned to let go of things just so there would be no conflict and I’ve been more understanding. Actually, I think I had a post-feeling for him just recently, which sucked big time, btw.

My REAL point is that I wasn’t able to put up with it, with him, anymore and I LEFT HIM.

SO, THIS ONE GOES TO THAT BASTARD THAT BROKE MY FRIEND’S HEART:

I WAS A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE WAS NOT. MINE WAS NEW TO THE FEELING OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP, I KNOW THAT YOU WERE TOO, BUT SHE NEVER LEFT YOU. SHE DID ALL THE THINGS THAT I DID AND MORE BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU AND YET, YOU LEFT HER BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T EXCEED NOR MEET THE LEVEL OF HER LOVE, WELL, FUCK YOU.  SHE STAYED, YOU MOTHER FUCKER. SHE STAYED. SHE STAYED, SHE HOPED AND HER HEART KEEPS ON BREAKING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT’S INSANE ON HOW SHE CAN SURVIVE A DAY, SEE YOUR FACE AND NOT FALL APART. YOU KNOW, SHE DESERVES A PROPER APOLOGY, SHE DESERVES A REASON AND SHE DESERVES A CLOSURE. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALLS TO DO THAT.

                Look, I love you, you know. We’re good friends, but realizing all the things that once was between her and you, tangna pre, bakit naman ganon? You just don’t leave a person hanging, especially the one who loves you dearly. I’m still grateful that you haven’t talked ill of her and it shows respect, but it won’t be over unless things are clear and words have been said.
That’s what I think, but who am I to say these things, anyway? I wish you both well. I love you both.