April 15, 2012

opposites do attract

She is Janine and I consider her as my bestfriend. She is tall, sexy, pretty and snob, a completely opposite description of me (I’m pretty though! haha). Actually, we are not completely opposites; we are more alike than you think. If I’m not mistaken, both of us are into fashion, food and love.
When we were younger, I remember that we used to play make-up-make-up-an. We would curl/straighten our hair, apply our lipstick, rape my wardrobe and check what clothes suit our make-up most. After that, we would smile in front of a mirror and then if we are satisfied with the result, we would wash our faces then watch TV.

If we don’t feel like prettying ourselves up, we would spend every centavo in our pockets on food. We always eat while we watch because watching isn’t as satisfying without food; it’s more of, we watch tv while we eat because we always eat and SHE DOESN’T GET FAT. We love junk foods. I remember buying every ‘tsitsirya’ the nearby store has to offer, clover bits, mammamia, onion rings, lechong manok, sweet corn, picnic, hanny, cracklings, ice candy, nata de coco, you name it, we got it. That’s not all. Believe it or not, we indulge on street foods like Balut, isaw, paa ng manok, ulo ng manok, qweck-qweck, mangga with alamang, ice scramble, sorbets, fishballs and binatog. Yes, my bestfriend and I can eat almost anything. Take us to a fancy place or a carinderia, we’ll survive and we’ll still be happy.

Love. Ah sweet love. Unfortunately for my dear friend, faith hasn’t been kind to her. It is actually testing her patience and I truly believe that the boy of her dreams will come, surely, especially if she waits. Anyway, both of us long for a companion who will send chills down to our spine because of extreme KILIG. We know that we deserve the love that we are praying for because we don’t want too much, we just want someone who is decent, funny, loyal and loving, and I know it will come. We’ll be happy, I feel it, and it won’t be too long. Waiting for HIM with her makes all the waiting worth it.



















TOP THREE:

1.       I remember the make-believe magic creek we used to go to. We would bring flowers/foods/or anything we have at the moment and we would throw it in the creek and we would make a wish.

2.       I remember doing a make-up session with you and your hair ended up getting stuck in a circular hairbrush. We had to go home in a bicycle and you were hiding yourself in a towel on the way to your house.

3.       I remember enjoying our trip to Star City. We rarely go to places farther from Market! Market! and that  is one of the most memorable dates ever.