August 16, 2012

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Oh holy crap.

I just saw how long he stared at her while she was walking away from our tambayan to go someplace else. To eat lunch, perhaps?

I had no idea how i was able to bear the whole scene,
but after looking at him, i felt the need to get out of that place and just be on my own.
to cry.
to feel hurt.
to pity my fvcked up self.

I was hungry and messed up jealous.
a very rare combination.
a very depressing combination.

My God. I why am I affected so much?
I need to stop getting so emotional whenever both of them are around.
it's just fvcking lame and pathetic.

crap. crap. crap. I think I had it bad, I had it real bad with him.
who does he think he is? why is he just so bloody charming?
OH CRAP. ENOUGH. NUFF. NUFF.
___________________________
what a pathetic not-so-little arse, Jo.
Get the bloody out of here. 

_____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva