October 11, 2012

Lunchdate

         Enjoyed a 1-hour date with little miss Karen D. We had Pesto and Raspberry iced tea at Kaska (kahit saan, Kahit ano) and it was delish. Anyway, the person with me has been MIA for almost forever, well, exaggerating aside, she's been MIA and I missed her to bits. She has been my buddy here in UPLB during my frosh days and It's hard to accept that we aren't even classmates in any of our subjects for the last 2 semesters, including this one. Even if we rarely hang-out now and then, I'm really happy that we're still friends. 

Bitch, we'll graduate soon. We'll roam around the country (first then the world) and blog all the yummiest food the world has to offer. I love you! Stay maldita. hihi jk.

xxx
____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva