October 06, 2012

Seniors, per se




The guys from Bloc SiJuan (C1) batch 2009 have come a long way and now, most of us are near end of our dependency to our parents. Even with the change of weather, different organizations or no organizations at all, and different sets of schedules, we managed to stay intact and we all remained friends. I am so happy to meet them and I super enjoyed the medyo conyo company that they give. No pun intended. I love them and I feel sorry for neglecting them for quite some time due to org related circumstances. I am proud to be part of this bloc because I believe that we are the most intact among the other AgEcon blocs in our batch. I hope when we all graduate, the contact and the relationship we all had will remain. God bless to all of us, batchmates! We will graduate soon!