October 15, 2015

so this is what they call pain.

         I've been talking to Xy for two months now, he broke up with his last girlfriend for more than two months. A week (or two, i think) after they've broken up, He asked my friend to help him find a way to contact me, and my friend, feeling cupid, agreed. She asked me to eat breakfast with her and no matter how early it was for a sunday morning, i couldn't decline because she just had her heart broke, which was true, and she told me she was paying for our meal. When we arrived at SB, she told me that she saw Xy inside and asked me if I wanted to leave, I don't know why but I said I don't. 
(that's why I wasn't so angry with her meddling because she gave me an option whether or not I wanted to see him.)

         Before I even stepped inside the coffee shop, I knew he was going to  talk to me but I still chose to go inside. 

I can't finish this yet. I thought I was ready but it looks like i'm not.