February 04, 2014

5 year plan.

This year I want to travel the Philippines.
nothing too expensive, nothing too grand.
I just want to spend time with ma, while we can.

we can go anywhere.
Maybe, we'll go to Tagaytay or Baguio.
we'll eat strawberries and bulalo.

It really doesn't matter where.
I just want to treat her,
I want to do it before December.

Next year, I'll travel alone.
Nothing too expensive, nothing too grand,
I just want more than a beach and a sand.

maybe somewhere in Asia.
I can go to Bangkok or Singapore,
or any where where snow will pour.

It really doesn't matter where,
I just want some solitude,
and just for a while, the world I can exclude.

the following year, I'll search for a new work.
nothing too boring, nothing too grand.
I just want to work with people I could stand.

maybe somewhere in Manila.
I can be an HR or a Party Planner,
I can even be a designer!

It really doesn't matter where.
I am young and I need to learn more.
I want a work that I would not abhor.

The year after next, I'll work overseas.
Nothing too boring, a little bit grand,
I want more money in my hand.

It can be in Canada.
I can be a chamber maid or a nanny,
I can meet foreign celebrities.

It does matter where,
and there I can exercise my independence,
and maybe i'll be able to afford a benz.

Then, the next year, I have saved up for a cruise.
hell expensive, I know it's grand,
but everything has been planned.

I can go to Greece,
Or anywhere with  music and happy people.
A fun place where I can drink until I cripple.

It really doesn't matter where,
Maybe Bali or Maldives,
I needed this to revive.

then on the last year of my 5 year plan,
it's not gonna be boring, nor gonna be grand,
I want a boyfriend that will hold my hand.

I might meet him in a bookstore or a coffee shop.
He'll be tall, loving and funny.
He'll tell me dozens of fascinating stories.

will it matter where?
he will make me feel more happy and pretty,
and I will love him like he's my destiny.