February 04, 2014

Mirror Mirror



Recently, I've been noticing the things that I have taken for granted, like my vanity table.
 It is usually used for practicing my make-up skills, but at times, I also use it as a study table..though that only happens on rare occasions. Nevertheless, this table is heaven sent. I love it so much.

okay so let me describe my vanity table, it is brown and it is faux-mahogany. It has 2 drawers and 2 cabinet and one of the those cabinet has a glass door (fourth picture). the main drawer is filled with my nail care stuff, my passport, my wax and other insignificant entities. the second drawer is filled with incense (I love smelling burned stuff), scissors, and other school material stuff. My main cabinet, which is below my drawer is filled with things I used after taking a bath (ei deodorant, hair brush, powder, lotion, etcetera). I also have hair curlers in there and a big bottle of GSM Blue lights (long story, don't ask).

Now for the upper portion of my table, so there's a spacious are there where I put my make-up whenever i try to practice or when i'm just fixing myself up if we have a night out with friends or whatever. My glass cabinet is filled with jewelry and a rosary given by my brother's ex-girlfriend. On top of that cabinet is my bible (thank you Queennie!) and a picture of me taken during my high school days and a paper which says, "have you accepted the people you're around with." (or something like that.). Lastly, there is my perfume haul. I collect perfume bottles. most of them I used, but there are some empty bottle given by friends, like My ex-roommate, Pearl.

so there. that is where the magic truly happens. loljk, it happens on the bed. IYKWIM