February 04, 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Okay. This post has nothing to do with the movie but it got something to do with the name Tiffany, my little sister Tiffany.

Tiffany is pretty and sexy and she’s a talented lot.

She knows how to draw and she does it well. Her genre is anime and it is mostly filled with sexy ladies with big boobs. She’s good with copying whatever anime character that she sees and she can alter it in the most flattering fashion. That’s not her only talent. She can sing too! She can sing a Katy Perry song without batting an eyelash. She is really great! She’s also not a bad dancer.

My only concern is that she trusts the internet so much. I mean, whatever she sees, she believes. For example, she hates Justin Bieber, One Direction and Miley Cyrus. I’m not their biggest fan as well but she hates them with passion. The sad part is that she hasn’t really tried listening to their songs. She likes to bash the things that are hated by most people on the internet. She is a hater.

Not only that, I don’t think she really know what she wants. Like one time, while we are at the grocery, she told me, "If they'll build a nutella ice cream shop, i'll be the happiest girl alive." and in my head, i was like, "We actually have a real nutella at home and I don't see you noticing it or anything, sweetie." I think she is this empty shell that absorbs what the cool things are and that she should like them as well. It’s really scary to think that she has no personality of her own. I don’t want her growing up empty and shallow, with no personality of her own.


I hope she’ll know who she is. I hope this is just a phase.