January 02, 2012

Nothing new but Dalcielo


Dalcielo is one of the expensive places in LB. It’s an affair to remember (‘cause we’re dukha like that), that’s why imma vlog this baby. Charot! Hahaha. Anyway, to all those interested to dine, here’s a little information (my POV) about the place.

1.     1. I’m 80% sure that it is a place for lovers. The setting (ano yan libro?) is quite romantic. They have this mural of 2.  Freedom park where lovers, students or not, usually thrive.
2.     3.  The food is good for 2, but if it’s a date, I don’t think guys can survive with half a plate.
3.      4. The cake is Ginormous (gigantic and enormous).
4.      5. The food is yummy but it’s still a bit pricy for its taste and serving.
5.       6. The waitress is very attentive.

Ps: Anna and I ordered penne pasta with I forgot what sauce, a chocolate cake and strawberry lemonades.