January 02, 2012

Pandayan Bookstore

I’m a book lover! I love to read during my free time, before going to sleep, while pooping, after pooping, while the teacher is lecturing and during the exam week, especially during the exam week (hahaha. K), and going to bookshops never fail to excite me! I went to PB with my orgmate, Anna, and even with so little quantity of books, I was still happy to see the books of one of my local favourite authors, Bob Ong. They even got his latest book, ‘Layuan mo ako’. One of the staff told me that they only sell the recently published and semi-famous to famous books. So drop by anytime to find out if there are books there that you like. I know that if I stay for a month in LB without going home during the weekends, I’ll be visiting that place more than twice this month!