January 28, 2012

Inviting schools.


























Traveled the lot of Laguna to invite schools for our annual Mind Gaems, An annual event were schools from CALABARZON compete with each other in the ff: Essay Writing, Poster Making, Impromptu Speaking and Quiz contest. 

Anna and I went to 12 different schools and most of them are public schools. Probably smart ass people 'cause some are from science school. I usually generalized students from science high schools to be freakinly smart, but I'm not implying that students not from a science high school are not smart.

Anyway, it was exhausting, indeed, but i was happy to help.
It is for our organization anyway.

sometimes, i wonder why some people can't make any sacrifices an I CAN.
sometimes, I feel cheated but at the end of the day, i know that i chose to be like this and they chose to be selfish. well, all is well.

I HOPE THEY TAKE OUR OFFER SOON!