November 13, 2013

what sem-break?

I really love cuppies by Sonja more than Vanilla cuppies. IDK why

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I CAN PUT ON MY RéSUMé

Got hooked up with this game. OMG 

A not so long line for the free comics day at Fully Booked, BGC


awesome statue thing at Boni High Street. This is TWD way of saying "i'm baaack"

totally cliché

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I saw this at the movies so I tried doing it myself. HAHAHA to calories and shugah!

lucky girl, that's me. 

I made some yummy mocha frappe with real whipped cream! 

Mango float made by yours truly!

I wasn't able to put enough butter on the crust. Lesson learned. 

I baked some chocolate cake! It was delish! (I think)

I had trouble with the chocolate icing because it wasn't that gooey at all. 

I also made some graham balls with  mango marshmallows! An idea from the J7 people. 

yay to calories! 

that's a slice of my cake topped with buko salad ice cream. Delish!

Sat at fully booked for a couple of minutes then suddenly I have a date!
LOLJK. A stranger and a kid. 

Canonpalooza @ UST 


I almost perfected the perfect brekky!
Sunny side up eggs (semi raw yolks, crispy whites), Crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes!
I was so happy to prepare a hearty meal for my family.
...and they didn't die!


So anyway, that's my week of sem-break. 
I cooked a lot. I went out a lot with my family and a friend.
I ate a lot, read a lot and slept a lot. 
I enjoyed my sembreak like a boss. 

 x