November 13, 2013

when no one listens

Hey.

You called? I heard you were crying and you needed someone to talk to. What’s wrong? What’s going on? Do you want to talk about it? If I don’t know any better, I bet it was about feeling lousy again. Are you discouraged, my dear? Are you scared? Are you lonely? We both know that we don’t have a clear path ahead of us; we also know that it’s going to be difficult, and all we can do is pray.

Dear one, He hasn’t left your side since forever. He’s been there through thick and thin, no man could ever love you like He does. Put your faith in Him again. You can’t do it alone. You don’t have enough will to do it. You know that, right? I don’t have enough faith, too, to tell you that it will be alright, that everything will be okay, but when you’ve accepted the fact that He’s got your back, you’ll feel at ease, you’ll  feel safe. I can tell you dozens of times that I got your back, but, if a trouble arises, i don’t even know what my courage, if there’s any, can do to help. I’m sorry for being so blunt, but I can never lie to you, everyone but you.

I feel you. Sometimes, I feel weak too. These problems I have, I tend to sleep it off, or read through it; most of the time, I try not to deal with it, really. I don’t think about it, you know? I’m scared to realize that maybe, just maybe, there isn’t a solution to these problems. I know that you’re thinking that it’s impossible, but, is it really? Maybe there are solutions, but those are the ones that I wouldn’t work on, maybe, and then leaving me with nothing but a kru-kru-kru background music and a headache.

You know what I can’t do? I can’t cry this off easily. Even when I think about these problems real hard, I can’t pent up my frustrations in tears, and it consumes me. I want to release this pain or anger or confusion, but I can’t, maybe because I’ve been keeping a lot of my problems to myself for so long.


But then again, I have Him, although I keep on forgetting that. Well, maybe not forgetting but I try to avoid Him because I feel guilty? I know that these sins I’ve committed I was very well aware off.  I’m neither slow nor stupid and i know what’s right from wrong but I did these anyway, and I’m scared. I can’t face him because I’m wrong and i’m scared to do it again. That maybe, in my fucked up mind, I should face him only when I’m sure I’ll stop sinning. But you never stop sinning, do you? I needed Him to be a reminder for me to refrain from myself sinning as much as I can. It’s going to be difficult, and shameful and scary, but I need to grow up. I need to face my demons. I need move forward and learn from my past mistakes. I need to let go.