May 14, 2012

DAY 1: Tell about the best day of your life.


I know that this is a cliche but we all know that we have numerous best days of our lives.

For me, the best days of my life are:

when i said yes to my second boyfriend,

when i attended the party of our first debutante in our batch,

when i went out with my girls,

when i traveled with my family,   

when i finally got over my first heartbreak,

when i feel like my crush also has a crush on me,

when I eat good food,

when I laugh with my friends,

when I had a long serious talk with a friend,

when I get good grades,

when I pass that un-passable subject......

But the most-greatest-BESTEST-day of all is when
God gave me the opportunity to live in such a 
wonderful world I am in today. 



That is why,
Even if the economy is effed up,
even if there are tremors and danger around me,
even if I had my heart broken,

I still have high hopes for this world, because I'm here,
and there are a lot of us who loves this world,
and a lot of us who still wants to continue to
make a lot of best days in our lives.

I, too, hope that someday,
my kid will also have the best days of his life here on earth. 

____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva