May 13, 2012

LEKARION CAKES

     One of the siblings of this cake and pastry shop is dear to my heart since she is my ninang in UPAEMS (my organization in UPLB) and since we are close, It's legit to say that they're family really knows how to cook and bake. They have the hands of a magician because they can make different delicacies and turn it into a more scrumptious kind of thing. I have tasted a lot of their products and i must say that as I type this blog, my craving for their cupcakes and cookies increases. I haven't tried their cake, but my orgmates told me that their cakes are delicious as well, and by the looks of it, I think so too.

    They never skimp on ingredients and the designs are just so adorable. The designs on their cakes,cookies and cupcakes are almost always by request from the buyers, and as you can see, the characters (angry birds, domo, etc) are looks close to real ones. They are that artistic and talented. 

it's picture worthy and your tummy, happy. :) 







for more information,
checkout their page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Lekarion