June 24, 2012

DAY - : The most heartbroken you have been


When my first serious relationship ended. 
I was deeply hurt because we were bestfriends.
My boyfriend and I ended our relationship when we were already a year and a month long. Actually, I called it quits so that he could court me again. Yes, kaartehan nga lang. The problem was, He said he don't know how to court and he made no effort to just even try. That was the start of our pitfall. 
We still treated each other like we're boyfriend and girlfriend. We date, we text, we talk and we say i love yous. Then one night, we were arguing at Y!M when i asked the question, "May iba ka pa bang gusto bukod sa akin?" and he said yes
I never imagined myself crying so much for a guy, but i did. 
He broke my heart. 
After two days of no contact, I 'buzzed' him and then he told me that I was misunderstanding him. That he likes the girl because she is such a good friend and GUSTO pa niya lalong maging kaibigan dahil hindi siya pakialamera pero pag may problema ka, ganyan, anjan siya to help. gusto lang niya na lalong maging kaibigan. Bullshit right? 
I don't know how i did it but after two days, I fell out of love. 
SO THAT'S MY STORY
Here's a picture of us: 
_____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva