June 03, 2012

shoe loving

          A friend suggested that I blog my shoe "collection" and I thought it was a great idea since most of my shoes decipher my creative personality. I bought these shoes because they are either classy, colorful, loud or very functional (which is good for everyday use) and yes, tiis ganda ako pag dating sa sapatos. I swear that i did not blog this to show off or anything. So don't go hatin' on me, girl. haha Oh, and btw, after the shoe photoshoot, I threw away some of the so, this also serves as their memoir. 

1. Janylin, Nude flats

2. Effegi, black with colorful accent wedged espadrilles

3. Shoebox, bright yellow flats

4. Payless (Lower East side), Brown high-heeled oxfords 


5. Liliw, Floral wedge

6. Janylin, Nude strappy sandals

7. Rossana Pena, Nude flats

8. Nike, Black with pink accents rubber shoes

9. Kickers, floral 'chucks'

10. Shoebox, bright yellow wedge

11. Lipstick, gray wedge

12.      , Nude shoes. (hahaha)

13. Australian, Black sequined pumps

14. Shoebox, silver glittery flats

15. Folliem, white pumps

16. Payless (Fiona), Silver high heeled shoes

17. Juan (by Janylin), Nude high heeled shoes

18. Payless (trash), Gray furry pumps

19. Liliw, Beaded slip ons

20. Payless (airwalk), Black 'chucks'


____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva