June 11, 2012

Father's Paradise


24/7 Balikbayan Fun Resort
---I don't know if the name of my father's resort is irritating or funny. I thought that he would stick to Camp Hut Resort, since 'Camp Hut' is already the names of our restaurant in both Makati and Antipolo. I don't know what my father was thinking but if your gonna ask me, i think that he thinks that his main consumers are balikbayan. (you don't say?) 

Anyway, even if the name of my father's paraiso makes my eye twitch, i'm still proud of the work that he did. It is not "high class" but it does not look cheap either, and their food was amazing. You make think that i'm just bias, maybe I am, but that's how i really feel. 

Though i don't have much picture of my father's resort, at least i know in my mind that the place is awesome, and the food too! 

 


BEST VIEW FOR POOPING









_____________________________________________________________________________
(c) Jo Villanueva