May 06, 2013

hating your stinking guts

okay. i'm writing this because i refuse to do this PI 10 timeline shit, i don't know how to, not yet anyway, and I don't think you guys will be able to read this anyway. Okay, maybe i wish you do read it.

You guys frustrate me. 

I semi-hate the four of you right now.

I know it wasn't right to consult other people, especially my very biased friends, but I had to ask because maybe it was just me, but it wasn't. you guys are tad too selfish.
I was upset by the fact that I didn't get invited to your Iron Man 3 shit and I was upset about not getting invited to Cathy's slumber party. Okay. I totally sound shallow but just look at it this way, I was in the tambayan with you guys, talking about those shit and not once did you even care to ask if I (not only Me but the others too) would love to hang out and watch a movie with you.

You guys did asked once though, A week before the day of the premiere and I said I was interested,
You never asked me again. 

Right now, I sound like a self-centered piece of crap but that was you guys did, was really insensitive.

I'm not done with my endless rants.

You are kinda living in this bubble in which the only entities allowed are the four of you. Yes, I have never felt this left out in my life in UPAEMS since a month after our finals in 2009. I tried reaching out. I really did but I'm kinda fed up now. Insensitive pricks. 

Well, I can't hate you because I love you guys too much but I don't like you guys right now and I think I don't want to be your friend as of the moment.
I just hope that you make others feel WANTED AND INCLUDED.

Have a nice day. 

Please don't get used living in your own little bubble. There are other people too. At least make them feel like they're included. (via twitter)