May 06, 2013

I need an Advil

We met in the most 'unromantic' place life has to offer. Our set of friends are huge bastards, including you, and we both know that we are the people that we should not trust. I know that you are this type of guy who goes for the pretty one or the skinny one. You know that I am looking for a long term companion, something that is way different from your ideals, or even morals. We know that you have slept with a gazillion girls (okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit) and you know a lot of those stuff I refuse (yet) to explore 'cause I'm not yet ready. I have this feeling that one of these days, while we are making-out, we will eventually do IT. I know you feel the lust too. BUT I'M SURE THAT I'M NOT READY TO GIVE UP MY V-CARD JUST YET. 

You know that i am a challenge while I know (knew) that I only like you in a friendly way until that day when we made-out while playing this game called...

We are both difficult, we are both busy and I refuse to be your first priority as you are not my. You are a jealous lot though the weird thing is that you never bother to check up on me every hour, thank God. You respect my time and you understand when to disturb me and when to comfort me and when to tease me and oh dear, I'm fucking missing you right now as i'm typing this.  

I know that I'm being selfish but I really want to be blunt about this. I wasn't straight forward then but It's never too late to tell you these things. I don't want expectations with no basis at all. I want a clear status between us and when I was confused about what 'us' is, I said goodbye and you found yourself a girlfriend. That was deep shit. I was hurt. You motherfucker. Then, you said bye bye to that woman because you said that it wasn't working out because it was really me that you wanted, and you still want me.

Oh God knows how much I want you. I really do but i want something else too and I want it more. I really want to graduate this year and I want no unnecessary things to bother me, include a very hot you. I know that what we're doing (flirting and anything in between) is wrong for both of us and we must stop real soon.

I can't believe i'm saying this but I think i'm being unfair.

Like I said, you want things I can't give you, knowing that, I know you will not be 100% happy.

i don't know how long this will last but let me tell you something,
i love our late night convos,
i love Mrs. Potato Head
i love hanging out with you
but I'm not yet, and I don't know if i'm going to be, in love with you.

I'm not playing any games here. I want everything clear.