May 06, 2013

The bigger asshole

I have been hate blogging recently and it's really bothering me.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCH A BITCH IN MY LIFE..
until now.

I don't know why i'm being mean to everyone.
I feel like it's my second nature and being president of an organization oppressed me to different things such as this one, being mean to different people. I suddenly ran out of patience with people's bullshit. I had enough. I want things my way.

I know that i need to change soon but right now,
this summer time,
allow me to take in the heat of the sun and just let the steam out.
I think I need this. I need to be real. I need to be true even just for myself.

I may drop some 'friends' along the way but this way, i'm lessening the baggage.
forget the people who hurt you.
forget the people who don't care.

I know that I can hurt a lot of people,
but i'm choosing my own happiness now.
You and all else shouldn't matter.

I can't be too nice anymore.
I want to be selfish.
if you can't deal with that, then go on without me.