October 01, 2013

Team Xy

Last August 31, 2013, you gave me a ring with “TEAM XY” engraved on it.




                It has been at least three weeks since we last talked to each other, and I deliberately put you on the screened list that first week. The second week I was longing for you. It was painful and hard for me to wait; then on the third week...on the third week I thought I was over you.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Why would you show out of the blue?

Mind if I put a poem in this?

‘cause fuck, it’s you I miss.

You cannot do that, you know? You cannot go missing one day and when I thought the storm is over, aha, you appear again. That is just unfair. Why don’t you just quit it? Can’t you see that i’m fine and dandy without you? Ugh! Who am I convincing again? Fuck.

The truth is, i don’t know what i’m yapping about. I’m the one who ‘dumped’ you and I’m the one who is forcing you to move on. Why am I still this attached to you and why do I feel like you’re somehow, in this crazy fuck situation, stuck with me too?  Whenever you do that ‘pakilig’ thing on me, I always forgot, for at least a minute, the reasons why we’re not supposed to be together...and then it will drop on me like a bomb. WE CAN’T BE TOGETHER.  Again, who am I convincing? Ugh. I’m doomed for the rest of my life. (HAH. I hope not.)

What’s the ring supposed to mean again?

I’d like to remind you that i am not yours. I am not anyone’s for I am not a thing.
Most importantly, you have a girlfriend. Even when I know for a fact that she’s your ‘panakip-butas’, she loves you dearly and I have to at least respect that. It’s not her fault that you’re a douche.

Goodbye.

But then again,

I remember saying to a friend
“Oh I miss being hugged and being akbay. Maybe I should ask Xy to leave his girlfriend and be with me instead. Papayag na rin ako makipagsex sa kanya.”

this was a joke, of course. But...

A thought is a thought, though. Nothing but a random-senseless-thoughtless thought.